Anyone Seen this kinda Fish..

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
609
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I've seen a bunch fly out of my tank...LOL
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_ln9ft3dgKh1qbhfqgo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ln9ft3dgKh1qbhfqgo1_500.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 151

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new