anyone selling bubble tip anemones

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There were 2 nice ones posted yesterday for $60, I would keep an eye out on the Livestock forum for sure. You can click the “Watch” button at the top to be notified first when there are new posts

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I think you'll have better luck if you try to buy locally. Regular BTAs for "a good price" are probably not worth shipping. By the time you factor that in, they're probably not a good price anymore.

You should post in the Livestock Forum as a "Want to Buy" including your location. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, you'll probably find someone local who will give you a much better deal than the LFS, an online vendor, or someone who has to ship.

OP
OP
reeferguy3303

reeferguy3303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located? I think you'll have better luck if you try to buy locally. Regular BTAs for "a good price" are probably not worth shipping. By the time you factor that in, they're probably not a good price anymore.

You should post in the Livestock Forum as a "Want to Buy" including your location. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, you'll probably find someone local who will give you a much better deal than the LFS, an online vendor, or someone who has to ship.
Ive already checked locally...Got nothing except for some $100 green bubble tips. Thanks !

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is why when I post it tells you where I live. There is a ad on craigslist Cleveland Ohio for 3 of them for $15.00 each or $40.00 for all 3. . But I have no idea where you live.

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive already checked locally...Got nothing except for some $100 green bubble tips. Thanks !
You don't need to check locally. You post a message saying where you live and ask if anyone local has any BTAs for sale. Plenty of people (including myself) have BTAs that I could sell if someone asked. But they just didn't start a sales thread.

OP
OP
reeferguy3303

reeferguy3303

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't need to check locally. You post a message saying where you live and ask if anyone local has any BTAs for sale. Plenty of people (including myself) have BTAs that I could sell if someone asked. But they just didn't start a sales thread.
I can't post in the selling forums. Which is why I posted here

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back