anyone selling bubble tip anemones

reeferguy3303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
406
Reaction score
284
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Seeing if anyone sells basic bubble tip anemone for a good price ? im looking for 3 or 4 of them
 
I can't imagine buying more than one BTA. I started with one 2.5 years ago. I have 12 now, all split on their own.
Thats what im trying to achieve. doing a bubble tip only tank. Would you ever ship/sell any ?
 
There were 2 nice ones posted yesterday for $60, I would keep an eye out on the Livestock forum for sure. You can click the “Watch” button at the top to be notified first when there are new posts
Thanks for the tip ! I missed those and now they are sold :/
 
Where are you located? I think you'll have better luck if you try to buy locally. Regular BTAs for "a good price" are probably not worth shipping. By the time you factor that in, they're probably not a good price anymore.

You should post in the Livestock Forum as a "Want to Buy" including your location. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, you'll probably find someone local who will give you a much better deal than the LFS, an online vendor, or someone who has to ship.
 
Where are you located? I think you'll have better luck if you try to buy locally. Regular BTAs for "a good price" are probably not worth shipping. By the time you factor that in, they're probably not a good price anymore.

You should post in the Livestock Forum as a "Want to Buy" including your location. Unless you're in the middle of nowhere, you'll probably find someone local who will give you a much better deal than the LFS, an online vendor, or someone who has to ship.
Ive already checked locally...Got nothing except for some $100 green bubble tips. Thanks !
 
This is why when I post it tells you where I live. There is a ad on craigslist Cleveland Ohio for 3 of them for $15.00 each or $40.00 for all 3. . But I have no idea where you live.
 
Ive already checked locally...Got nothing except for some $100 green bubble tips. Thanks !
You don't need to check locally. You post a message saying where you live and ask if anyone local has any BTAs for sale. Plenty of people (including myself) have BTAs that I could sell if someone asked. But they just didn't start a sales thread.
 
You don't need to check locally. You post a message saying where you live and ask if anyone local has any BTAs for sale. Plenty of people (including myself) have BTAs that I could sell if someone asked. But they just didn't start a sales thread.
I can't post in the selling forums. Which is why I posted here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new