Anyone try this new quick starter

Diazreeflife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
2
Location
Land o Lakes, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok well I moving right along with my cycle I placed two medium shrimp in a net and put them in the tank.

I was at my LFS and saw Api quick start they said its good stuff but I tend to take what they say with a grain of salt. Has anyone tried this stuff or have heard anything good or bad?
 
the quick starters are not what they are all cracked up to be .. why rush ask your self that question over and over .. to fast you crash ..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new