Anyone want a Mantis Shrimp?

Fiziksgeek

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
216
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I found a little Mantis Shrimp is my Florida Live rock. Anyone want it if I can get him out?

 
It's a bit far (I'm in northeast CT), but honestly it's worth it for me. I could pick it up any weekend really (but I am also free most evenings if that works better- I suppose you don't have control over when you are able to catch the shrimp)
 
This will be a popular response giveaway
 
Wish I had a spot for him. Aquadreams is big on inverts, I'm sure they would take him in if no one does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new