Anyone want some substrate?

Robert's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
17
Location
Windsor, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm replacing my current 4 year old sand bed with a larger sized grain. I've removed half. It's about 2 gal of sand. If you want it let me know. If you want to pay for it even better. I'm planning on replacing the other half next week, Tuesday 09/18. It's wet sand. I switched over to the Triton method last October. I did treat my tank with fenbendazole in May. All livestock is has been doing fine for a few months now.

I'm in Windsor.

. ZkgSWZUHQ7at3BX1vIrLaQ.jpg 1gky7mQBTeOtH6GiLS36Yg.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new