0   0   0
Remember the rock is the "filter"
That looked like all branch rock so idk how that compares to the rocks

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an OG 60.2. It seems like they improved the tank with a bunch of quality of life upgrades. Everything that has been bothering me about mine was addressed. You got a nice tank! If you have any questions I can try to answer them. I have had to make a few upgrades on equipment and got myself a lighting upgrade as a Christmas present. I'm pretty happy with where I am with hardware now.

FrontRangeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in for this! I’m brand new to saltwater reef tanks and this would be an especially useful resource for me to see what more experienced hobbyists are using for equipment, fish, corals, etc. I’m super excited.

hsosa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still waiting on my water box 60 since November . what filter roller can u fit in the sump?

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still waiting on my water box 60 since November . what filter roller can u fit in the sump?
I'm still waiting too after ordering Thanksgiving weekend. Tried to get them to give me an estimated date yesterday and they couldn't pin anything down for when we might receive them.

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did any of you get your tanks ?
I contacted them for the second time yesterday. Still no estimates on when any of the 60.2s will be shipping. They offered me the frag 55.2 if I pay the difference.... I guess they are closing out that model and have them on sale to clear the inventory. So ill be spending the extra 120$ come Monday for the frag system and it will ship Monday/Tuesday. Apparently the marine x series wasn't eligible for the gift cards the were offering if you spend "x" amount during black friday/blue Friday sales, I didn't find that out until yesterday too. Pretty bummed out with how things have gone, they should have sent out emails to those of us that ordered and haven't received anything in the nearly 7 weeks we have been waiting. I guess I'll at least be getting a slightly better cabinet and some upgraded plumbing features that the marine x series didn't come with although I'm dishing out that extra cash ‍:/

At least shipping on the 55.2 is free so ill be recouping what I paid for shipping initially.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be good with the frag type tank ? I thought about them but I wanted a more conventional type tank.
Did they offer your money back. This is really unacceptable imo.
I must of got lucky with my 110.4 x
When I received it right before Thanksgiving.
But even then it was 5 almost 6 weeks and while they were quick to answer my emails they never had any info.
I am happy with the tank and think its great and all that but not to thrilled on how long it took and how long its taking now for you guys.
Really won't do them any good for sales lol.
Really shouldn't of made you pay anything extra imo.
Good luck !

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will you be good with the frag type tank ? I thought about them but I wanted a more conventional type tank.
Did they offer your money back. This is really unacceptable imo.
I must of got lucky with my 110.4 x
When I received it right before Thanksgiving.
But even then it was 5 almost 6 weeks and while they were quick to answer my emails they never had any info.
I am happy with the tank and think its great and all that but not to thrilled on how long it took and how long its taking now for you guys.
Really won't do them any good for sales lol.
Really shouldn't of made you pay anything extra imo.
Good luck !
Yeah it would have been nice to have them just offer to send whats on hand. After they refund my shipping costs ill only be paying an extra 20$ you would think they would cover that just for the inconvenience but I guess not. I had planned on purchasing some other goods from them and another tank but I've decided ill go somewhere else for that stuff after this headache. Im ok with the frag its only a few inches shallower at 16" with a 2'x2' footprint.

rockdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats cool.
Ya I agree with going else where. I will be also.
While they have a good product and nice you tube channel if the customer can't get the product really does not matter how good it is.

OP
OP
Tonycass12

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just think the money they would of made if they only agreed to pay the 100 something dollar differance you would of spent 3x that amount on stuff. Its all about customer service !
Got that right rocks and light were going to come from them but ill go with a place ive used before with better results.

FrontRangeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered Nov 27th and I'm still waiting.
I ordered a Marine X 60.2 on November 17th. At that time, the estimated time for shipping per WB CS and the website was 4-6 weeks. I’m going on almost 8 weeks and despite several calls to WB, they have not been able to provide me with even a tentative update on when my tank will be shipping. In my opinion, this is totally unacceptable and I feel that they have been non-transparent from the get-go with their inventory and delivery timelines.

Ridiculous. God forbid the tank shows up damaged after waiting this long.

Now, they have the same exact tank available on their website for ~$200 more than what I paid. Until they get their act together with CS, I would steer prospective buyers to other sources. I personally would have taken my business elsewhere if similar tanks were available at the time I ordered.

ajnies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waited 10 weeks for mine, but it was finally delivered last Thursday. Whether it's the truth or not is debatable, but evidently the container that had all the marine X's in it was delayed in customs for several weeks.

Arcu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered on October 26 before the Blue Friday sale because I had a feeling a brand new line of tanks wasn't going to be discounted. I received it December 4 so a little shy of 6 weeks wait time. Sucks that you guys are having bad experiences with customer service because they were awesome with giving me information on my order within the time frame I said. They must be completely slammed with marine x orders :(

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back