• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anything for Max Nano Peninsula 25g

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
2,312
Reaction score
5,204
Location
Dannemora, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I'm looking to start a RS Max Nano Peninsula. Budget build as we all can appreciate.

If you have anything that could be needed, please let me know below.

Otherwise I'm looking for:

Gyre Jump 2k
RO System
Refractometer
Heaters
Dry rock (or a chunk of live once running)

Appreciate it and anxious to get back to it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new