Anyway to turn off flashing leds?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1609794449662.png

Top left 3 bar menu. Open that and got to options.

1609794396620.png

Under the Led Mode Tab you can select none.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done that. The not connected to cloud error does not seem to follow what is set in options.
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying your Wave Engines are not connected to WIFI?

Id also like to bring to your attention that you can always reach out to the Coral Vue support portal. You can head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. one of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. :)

OP
OP
GainesvilleReef

GainesvilleReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying your Wave Engines are not connected to WIFI?

Id also like to bring to your attention that you can always reach out to the Coral Vue support portal. You can head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. one of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. :)

No, they were connected to wifi. We had a storm nearby and lost our internet connection. The wifi was up the whole time but the wave engines could not communicate with the cloud for about 18 hours. They flashed yellow all night.

I emailed support.

Last edited:

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, they were connected to wifi. We had a storm nearby and lost our internet connection. The wifi was up the whole time but the wave engines could not communicate with the cloud for about 18 hours. They flashed yellow all night.

I emailed support.
ahh now I understand. You would do the same thing basically , but in Bluetooth mode. Top left box, click on the bluetooth symbol, select the wave engine you want to interact with. Then go into options and make the changes to the L.E.D

OP
OP
GainesvilleReef

GainesvilleReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here ya go . :)
I did that. That particular error does not seem to be controlled by those settings. They just went on flashing until the internet was restored to my house. Carlos has responded to my support request and said he was forwarding that to the development team. By the way, the same problem exists with the control 2/4.

Thanks, Michael@CoralVue.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back