Anyway to turn off flashing leds?

GainesvilleReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
333
Reaction score
244
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having an extended internet outage. Is there any way to shut the flashing leds off. There are too many.
 
1609794449662.png


Top left 3 bar menu. Open that and got to options.

1609794396620.png

Under the Led Mode Tab you can select none. View attachment 1961589
 
I have done that. The not connected to cloud error does not seem to follow what is set in options.
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying your Wave Engines are not connected to WIFI?

Id also like to bring to your attention that you can always reach out to the Coral Vue support portal. You can head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. one of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. :)
 
I'm a bit confused. Are you saying your Wave Engines are not connected to WIFI?

Id also like to bring to your attention that you can always reach out to the Coral Vue support portal. You can head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. one of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. :)

No, they were connected to wifi. We had a storm nearby and lost our internet connection. The wifi was up the whole time but the wave engines could not communicate with the cloud for about 18 hours. They flashed yellow all night.

I emailed support.
 
Last edited:
No, they were connected to wifi. We had a storm nearby and lost our internet connection. The wifi was up the whole time but the wave engines could not communicate with the cloud for about 18 hours. They flashed yellow all night.

I emailed support.
ahh now I understand. You would do the same thing basically , but in Bluetooth mode. Top left box, click on the bluetooth symbol, select the wave engine you want to interact with. Then go into options and make the changes to the L.E.D
 
Here ya go . :)
I did that. That particular error does not seem to be controlled by those settings. They just went on flashing until the internet was restored to my house. Carlos has responded to my support request and said he was forwarding that to the development team. By the way, the same problem exists with the control 2/4.

Thanks, Michael@CoralVue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new