Apex A2

garyisrael

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
28
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a used Apex A2/NG. I’m having trouble clearing all the phantom modules and outputs. Every time I delete them, they come back. I’ve tried the factory reset several times with no success
Any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new