• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex and MP 40 WES

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you decide to part out the apex, i may be interested in 1 of those eb8's

I parted out part of it already, one EB8, the PM1, a temp probe, and the pH probe are gone. I would like $400 for the rest, 2 EB8s, the display and head unit, and a temp probe.
 
The Apex head unit, display, and one eb8, a temp probe, and an orp probe are still available, I would like $350 for all of it. And the MP40 WES are now only $350 each, shipped.
 
The Apex head unit, display, and one eb8, a temp probe, and an orp probe are still available, I would like $350 for all of it. And the MP40 WES are now only $350 each, shipped.

Do you have any pics of the MP40's?
 
Pics of the mp 40 and apex:


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1376165591402.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376165591402.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 353
I will include a breakout box and a float switch and float switch bracket with the apex, $350 total, including shipping. The vortechs are now $300 shipped each.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new