Apex Bob with 2 reef keeper floats

Status
Not open for further replies.

leepink23

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$60 for the BOB and 2 reefkeeper floats and brackets shipped.

D72EC9C7-D547-45DD-A98F-F0713B2D81D6.jpeg
 
I will separate if needed, $25 for the non shipped, $35 for the reef keeper floats and brackets shipped or $55 for both shipped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new