• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex classic, 1 link, 2 wav pumps

Dripdroppin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apex classic
Pm1
Eb8
1 link
Apex auto feeder
2 wav pumps

I’m tired of updating firmware and other tech stuff included with apex. Everything works. I just took a few months off because of a tank crash and don’t feel like messing with the apex software. Everything works, no ph probe but I think I have 2 temp probes. The power source for the 1 link isn’t the original but I bought a replacement off amazon that matches the specs of the original. I’m sure it all works but the display is doing that thing where the display is a blank blue screen. I’ve dealt with this before and I’m sure it works just don’t feel like messing with it anymore. If anytthinf is in fact defective I’ll make it right but I’m sure this isn’t the case.

I’m looking for some powerheads/wave makers in the trade, possibly cash considerations, and willing to hear offers for other gear but I need to address my flow because I’m parting with my wav’s

OP
OP
Dripdroppin

Dripdroppin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well actually it didn’t fit directly into the one link so I have it plugged into a little adapter from Walmart that’s plugged into the one link. Works for me though and still cheaper than buying the Neptune version lol

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
apex classic
Pm1
Eb8
1 link
Apex auto feeder
2 wav pumps

I’m tired of updating firmware and other tech stuff included with apex. Everything works. I just took a few months off because of a tank crash and don’t feel like messing with the apex software. Everything works, no ph probe but I think I have 2 temp probes. The power source for the 1 link isn’t the original but I bought a replacement off amazon that matches the specs of the original. I’m sure it all works but the display is doing that thing where the display is a blank blue screen. I’ve dealt with this before and I’m sure it works just don’t feel like messing with it anymore. If anytthinf is in fact defective I’ll make it right but I’m sure this isn’t the case.

I’m looking for some powerheads/wave makers in the trade, possibly cash considerations, and willing to hear offers for other gear but I need to address my flow because I’m parting with my wav’s

i got acrylic stuffs.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Per selling rules , you must post a price

OP
OP
Dripdroppin

Dripdroppin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i Have decided to go ahead and keep the apex but if somebody wanted to trade for the one link and both wavs then I will hear offers. Couldn’t update the original post, mods feel free to do so

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back