Apex Classic and Google Mesh help

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Turn off DHCP. Set your IP address manually. Something like 192.168.1.250. Set your DNS servers to 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8

That should get you online.
Thanks. Will try when I get back in town tomorrow. I had turned off the DHCP and manually put in an address similar to what you suggest but I did not do anything to the DNS servers. Are these all the steps for getting the static IP address? Assuming I do all of this with apex unit connected to router?
 
Thanks. Will try when I get back in town tomorrow. I had turned off the DHCP and manually put in an address similar to what you suggest but I did not do anything to the DNS servers. Are these all the steps for getting the static IP address? Assuming I do all of this with apex unit connected to router?

Yes and yes. If you don’t adjust the dns info you won’t have a fusion connection. Do that and reboot and you should be good to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new