Apex classic, how to reset?

bruceosterberg

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
15
Location
Ocean Springs, MS
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have one of the older Apex Classic boxes. It does not have a hole on the reverse side to do a manual reset. I have the aqua controller connected to it and it just shows a Blue Screen and nothing else. I put the Aqua Controller on my other Apex system and it works perfectly, as does the EB8, my other apex system found it right away. So I know it is the controller. My router does not show the IP address of the Apex when it is connected. And yes I am connecting it using an Ethernet Cable directly to the rougher. I just need it to be reset so I can see it, update firmware, and get it working again. BTW. The light on the controller is Green. I sure could use some help. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new