Apex controller with probe set - $400 will ship

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SwiftStorm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
60
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling used Apex controller and energy bar. Included probe set (has been dry) with probe hanger and calibration fluid. Some misc aqua bus cable included.

20230519_200452.jpg 20230519_200456.jpg 20230519_200501.jpg 20230519_201410.jpg 20230519_201848.jpg 20230519_200543.jpg 20230519_201356.jpg
 
I've had it close to 4 years. It has not been running for 6 months. I did hook it up to do a factory reset and it still seemed fine. Probes are all dry, but I have some calibration fluid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new