Apex El to Apex A3 Pro migration

saltcreep74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
422
Reaction score
132
Location
The city of Sin and Temptation
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi Reefers,

I just received my A3 Pro head unit a couple days ago and just now trying to upgrade my existing Apex EL head unit. I already looked at the following links and still can't figure out how to move my modules over to my new A3 unit without losing any of my original programming.

https://neptunesystems.zendesk.com/...5757719-A2-Apex-EL-to-A3-Apex-Migration-Steps

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sh...ing-from-an-Apex-Classic-to-an-Apex-or-ApexEL

I already have my new A3 added to my Apex account in Fusion but now im stuck. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks!

Apex migration.JPG
 
I just went to a A3 Pro myself from a Apex2. I tried various things including using a backup from the A2, didn’t work. I finally called Neptune and they had me do a print out of everything ( modules, settings etc (34 pages) and my system was simple. The A3 was screwed up so had to reset and now I’m reading everything one at a time. It will probably be a week before it’s set up like I had it. Can’t find my LDK module ( leak detection) it isn’t in tasks list either. So now I need to buy a FMM module and leak sensors

Hope you have better luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new