Apex fusion app, cant control anything

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have full control over my apex via computer. When I'm in the app I can only view everything and I cant change any outlets. Anyone have this issue? Why wouldn't I be able to edit via phone? It's likely a setting or permission I'm missing. Thanks in advance.

mich2599

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is what @MSB123 referred to. It’s a setting that prevents you from making any unwanted changes by accident.

9F6F64DA-E1F2-4883-AFCB-7CECB73322AE.png

U

User1

View Badges
Glad this thread was posted because I was thinking this was a issue unique to me....

@RussM thanks for the comment above. I didn't see the help icon but do now. The last bit of the image you posted makes perfectly good sense as to why it is the way it is. Pocket dialing the tank.

Thank you.

OP
OP
C

Calpoly2103

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are the switches greyed out? if so, you have to slide over the switches to the left to unlock them

Wow, that is a great security feature. Thank you, I'm now able to access via phone.

Thanks everyone for your help !

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back