Apex fusion app, cant control anything

Calpoly2103

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
417
Reaction score
241
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have full control over my apex via computer. When I'm in the app I can only view everything and I cant change any outlets. Anyone have this issue? Why wouldn't I be able to edit via phone? It's likely a setting or permission I'm missing. Thanks in advance.
 
this is what @MSB123 referred to. It’s a setting that prevents you from making any unwanted changes by accident.

9F6F64DA-E1F2-4883-AFCB-7CECB73322AE.png
 
Glad this thread was posted because I was thinking this was a issue unique to me....

@RussM thanks for the comment above. I didn't see the help icon but do now. The last bit of the image you posted makes perfectly good sense as to why it is the way it is. Pocket dialing the tank.

Thank you.
 
are the switches greyed out? if so, you have to slide over the switches to the left to unlock them

Wow, that is a great security feature. Thank you, I'm now able to access via phone.

Thanks everyone for your help !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new