Apex Graphing Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpiii3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,647
Location
Tampa, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So all of a sudden my Apex fusion graphs stopped charting. Has anyone else noticed this I've tried resetting and it's not working.
Screenshot_20220807-233358_APEX Fusion.jpg
 
Yeah I tried that as well. Looks like it stopped collecting data I wonder if it's on the Apex cloud services side? The current values are still all accurate.
 
Touch the flask icon at bottom of page. The graphs will show. Everything works normally then.
 
Touch the flask icon at bottom of page. The graphs will show. Everything works normally then.
Thanks, that doesn't work ether Apex isn't saving the measurement data to build the graphs, it stopped Saturday night
 
Maybe the data log minutes in misc setup. Or unplug the apex head unit for a minute, then plug in.
 
Maybe the data log minutes in misc setup. Or unplug the apex head unit for a minute, then plug in.
Thanks, I checked that as well, also did a hard reset and unplugged the unit for a minute after still nothing. Frustrating it was working fine Saturday morning.
 
I'm having the exact same issue. Additionally I've noticed that everytime Trident runs a test the entire Apex unit locks up and no longer us reachable forcing a manual reboot via paperclip.

Any chance you found a solution? Mines been working great for nearly 6 months.
 
I'm having the exact same issue. Additionally I've noticed that everytime Trident runs a test the entire Apex unit locks up and no longer us reachable forcing a manual reboot via paperclip.

Any chance you found a solution? Mines been working great for nearly 6 months.
Yeah Neptune replaced the Apex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new