Apex help, anyone awake that can help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Now i understand. That configuration summery might be the only thing i didn't try clicking. I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me guys!
 
All the programming you had is under that exclamation mark. Just open fusion in two windows. One for your old, one for the new, right click to copy from old, and then paste into new.
Here are some screenshots from my phone, of the system I just helped recover. Gives you an idea of the format. Tells you what outlet...name of the outlet, code, everything
Screenshot_2016-12-08-23-51-33.png
Screenshot_2016-12-08-23-51-39.png
Screenshot_2016-12-08-23-53-10.png
That is nice! Learn something new every day!
 
Yes!! This worked for me thanks so much!

As always best help on r2r... Had this posted in the Neptune's community, rc, here, plus emailing neptune directly.

I'll update my original post to send people to post 57 for the answer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new