OP
OP
reeferericb

reeferericb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it will update if you push the refresh button, top right next to Help button.
Does the log not work for low powered items, or is there a specific outlet for that? I have a Maxspect XF330 running (good so far anyway) and I was enabling all my logs. That one was already enabled and there’s no record of it. It runs continuously but draws very little power. I’m just curious is all. I have an XF 350 with a bad part that needs replaced, that should double the electrical output when I fix that.

schuby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will log on the day it turns on or off. If it turned on 30 days ago, then it will show in the log with the date set to 30 days ago. It will not log on days that it doesn't turn on or off.

OP
OP
reeferericb

reeferericb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, looking closer I had a siphon from the storage tank into the sump. I have the anti-siphon fitting installed, and it was way above the water line. It looks to me like the surface tension of the water overcame the small holes. I’ll keep an eye on it from here and see what happens.

schuby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anti-siphon valve squirts out a stream of water in one direction. When I first set it up, it squirted me in the face. o_O I turned the ATK off and reversed the valve so it squirts down back into the reservoir.

OP
OP
reeferericb

reeferericb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anti-siphon valve squirts out a stream of water in one direction. When I first set it up, it squirted me in the face. o_O I turned the ATK off and reversed the valve so it squirts down back into the reservoir.
Mine was squirting the lid of the reservoir causing water to leak all over the place. I spun it around to direct the flow and it worked great for a few days. It’s high in the tank (out of the water) so I don’t know what happened. I’ll keep an eye on it if it happens again I may drill the hole a little larger.

schuby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it could get plugged. Maybe confirm its squirting water out. If it's out of the water, it should prevent a siphon from forming (its sole purpose!).

Tastee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was squirting the lid of the reservoir causing water to leak all over the place. I spun it around to direct the flow and it worked great for a few days. It’s high in the tank (out of the water) so I don’t know what happened. I’ll keep an eye on it if it happens again I may drill the hole a little larger.
To stop the siphon valve spraying water around in my setup I run the RO line above the siphon through a small inverted funnel so that anything the siphon valve sprays hits the walls of the funnel and drips back down.

Back