Apex help!

Wingizzmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For how much they proclaim themselves to be the industry leader in aquarium controller game, you would think they would have a giant tech customer service center running 24/7 incase of emergencies. Main reason why I didn't go with Apex and spent my money on profilux 4 and haven't had zero problem.
That's awesome to hear looking into that for setup any downsides ?

OP
OP
XNavyDiver

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally found a work around for my problems with connectivity to Fusion. The Neptune technician said they have always had problems with android operating systems, so I went and got myself a cheap windows tablet and connected with that. From there I just requested a link token and punched that number in at the log on screen with my cell phone, and it connected with no problem. Now that tablet is on the back of the tank acting as a monitor. I just adjusting its settings to never timeout and velcro'ed it.

Angel125

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I saw them on amazon for 80 something. I'll look into this. Thanks. By the way will an iPad work for this system?

recess62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw. I have had nothing but superb technical support from Neptune I purchased one of the first apex 2016 models. Had major connectivity issues. Spent weeks working on it but finally got it working. 9 months later I get an email notifying me that they had a hardware issue with the early apex units. They wanted to set up a support session to see if my unit had a defective component. Well 2 days later I had a new unit.

OP
OP
XNavyDiver

XNavyDiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw. I have had nothing but superb technical support from Neptune I purchased one of the first apex 2016 models. Had major connectivity issues. Spent weeks working on it but finally got it working. 9 months later I get an email notifying me that they had a hardware issue with the early apex units. They wanted to set up a support session to see if my unit had a defective component. Well 2 days later I had a new unit.
Glad you've had a good experience. I can only hope things get better from my perspective as time goes by.

OP
OP
XNavyDiver

XNavyDiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I saw them on amazon for 80 something. I'll look into this. Thanks. By the way will an iPad work for this system?
As far as I know as long as it has the safari browser then yes.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back