Apex Jr Glitched

snaproll101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Messages
58
Reaction score
14
Location
Ashland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my Apex Jr decided to take a crap after only 6 months. Im dissapointed, to put it lightly. Any how, started out my apex wouldnt connect to fusion. I rebooted it by a short click on the reset button, nothin, reset the router too, nothin. So the diagnosis thread told me to do a 6 second push, and now the front light is blue!!. My dos is offline completely, I finally have the tank going very well and stable, and the apex decides to mess up!!! Hopefully I can get this all back online soon, I'm worried about my livestock, as I go through a ton of kalk and afr using tne dos thats no longer working. I'm gonna have to adjust everything, and destroy my stability bc of a crap product. Thanks Apex, you guys rock!! Any help would be awesome, but I have a feeling nothing will get solved for a few day minimum dealing with them. In the meantime, I get to watch my tank go out of wack!!!!!!!!! Im disturbed that apex thinks its okay to put out a product, that runs a doser, soley, and glitches rendering it useless.... A $350 DoS, useless!! Seriously!?!?!
 
Well my Apex Jr decided to take a crap after only 6 months. Im dissapointed, to put it lightly. Any how, started out my apex wouldnt connect to fusion. I rebooted it by a short click on the reset button, nothin, reset the router too, nothin. So the diagnosis thread told me to do a 6 second push, and now the front light is blue!!. My dos is offline completely, I finally have the tank going very well and stable, and the apex decides to mess up!!! Hopefully I can get this all back online soon, I'm worried about my livestock, as I go through a ton of kalk and afr using tne dos thats no longer working. I'm gonna have to adjust everything, and destroy my stability bc of a crap product. Thanks Apex, you guys rock!! Any help would be awesome, but I have a feeling nothing will get solved for a few day minimum dealing with them. In the meantime, I get to watch my tank go out of wack!!!!!!!!! Im disturbed that apex thinks its okay to put out a product, that runs a doser, soley, and glitches rendering it useless.... A $350 DoS, useless!! Seriously!?!?!
There are many threads on repairing these good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new