Apex Jr Glitched

snaproll101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my Apex Jr decided to take a crap after only 6 months. Im dissapointed, to put it lightly. Any how, started out my apex wouldnt connect to fusion. I rebooted it by a short click on the reset button, nothin, reset the router too, nothin. So the diagnosis thread told me to do a 6 second push, and now the front light is blue!!. My dos is offline completely, I finally have the tank going very well and stable, and the apex decides to mess up!!! Hopefully I can get this all back online soon, I'm worried about my livestock, as I go through a ton of kalk and afr using tne dos thats no longer working. I'm gonna have to adjust everything, and destroy my stability bc of a crap product. Thanks Apex, you guys rock!! Any help would be awesome, but I have a feeling nothing will get solved for a few day minimum dealing with them. In the meantime, I get to watch my tank go out of wack!!!!!!!!! Im disturbed that apex thinks its okay to put out a product, that runs a doser, soley, and glitches rendering it useless.... A $350 DoS, useless!! Seriously!?!?!

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my Apex Jr decided to take a crap after only 6 months. Im dissapointed, to put it lightly. Any how, started out my apex wouldnt connect to fusion. I rebooted it by a short click on the reset button, nothin, reset the router too, nothin. So the diagnosis thread told me to do a 6 second push, and now the front light is blue!!. My dos is offline completely, I finally have the tank going very well and stable, and the apex decides to mess up!!! Hopefully I can get this all back online soon, I'm worried about my livestock, as I go through a ton of kalk and afr using tne dos thats no longer working. I'm gonna have to adjust everything, and destroy my stability bc of a crap product. Thanks Apex, you guys rock!! Any help would be awesome, but I have a feeling nothing will get solved for a few day minimum dealing with them. In the meantime, I get to watch my tank go out of wack!!!!!!!!! Im disturbed that apex thinks its okay to put out a product, that runs a doser, soley, and glitches rendering it useless.... A $350 DoS, useless!! Seriously!?!?!
There are many threads on repairing these good luck

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back