Apex jr locked help

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought the original apex jr today guys for dirt cheap so I went to start setting it up with the fusion app since I don’t have a display with it and when I go to link apex it sais it’s locked and I need a username and password but I don’t know it since I bought it from someone it sais I can reset it to go around that but it’s not working.

9E70F95B-7F63-4830-AF53-488887C6A29B.png 1F9E2EAA-C7DF-4283-8918-388B3455706C.png

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it wasn't changed the default is

Username - admin
Password - 1234

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already posted this in your thread on the Neptune forum, but posting again here for others to see:

----

Do you have any way to contact the previous owner to ask for the password?

If not, you may need to find someone to borrow a Display Module from which would let you either see the current password or reset the Aped back to factory defaults. See this FAQ about transferring a used Apex: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...m-Someone-Else

In particular, this section from that article:

If you have an Apex Classic model (Apex Classic, Apex Gold, Apex Lite, or Apex Jr): Do an Initialize All of the Apex using the classic web pages (Configuration->Misc Setup page-Initialize memory->Initialize All) or through the display module menu system (System->Init Memory->Init All).

Since you don't know the password, you won't be able to access the Classic web pages, so the Display module may be your only other option unless you can get the password.

Back