Apex missing DOS Module

14 foot reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
3,096
Reaction score
4,677
Location
Apex NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apex missing DOS Module can't seem to re link it lights blinking orange on DOS unit.
I tried leaving it unplugged, both the AC and Aquabus cable. Also unplugged apex and plugged back in. Still nothing. Any ideas would bee greatly appreciated.
IMG_0287.PNG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new