Apex not turning halides on & off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

This is puzzling.
If you're able to switch the light output to ON and the light comes on, and OFF turns it off, but AUTO doesn't function as intended,
then the circuits themselves are likely ok, so it's a matter of finding what's wrong with the programming.

First thing I'd do is check the system clock on the Clock page in Fusion. Local time and Apex time need to match.

Then I would Enable Logging for each device on its Configuration page, to provide additional troubleshooting info.

Then, if you could please post the actual code for either of the lights, it might be helpful.
Could be something off that's not obvious from the wizard page. And what's on the wizard page may not be the code currently in effect.
Go to the Configuration page, and under Control Type, pull down the menu to Advanced to get the actual code.

OP
OP
Lilmatty5dimes

Lilmatty5dimes

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I looked on the apex controller and found out the time was off. So after fixing that it seems to have fixed the problem. . Thanks for everyone helping me.

Hi.

This is puzzling.
If you're able to switch the light output to ON and the light comes on, and OFF turns it off, but AUTO doesn't function as intended,
then the circuits themselves are likely ok, so it's a matter of finding what's wrong with the programming.

First thing I'd do is check the system clock on the Clock page in Fusion. Local time and Apex time need to match.

Then I would Enable Logging for each device on its Configuration page, to provide additional troubleshooting info.

Then, if you could please post the actual code for either of the lights, it might be helpful.
Could be something off that's not obvious from the wizard page. And what's on the wizard page may not be the code currently in effect.
Go to the Configuration page, and under Control Type, pull down the menu to Advanced to get the actual code.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back