Apex--pH issues after recent AOS update

r33f5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just updated the AOS for my Apex to version 5.11_6A23. Since the update, I've had very inconsistent pH data, even after calibrating several times. I've calibrated via Fusion, locally and the display module. Upon calibration, I'll place the pH probe back into the pH standards, and it is almost always off by at least 0.2 units.

I'm wondering if there was something with the update that messed with the way pH data is processed in the system. I've tried a couple of different probes and a couple of different PM1 modules. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Has anyone else noticed this issue? Is it possible to revert to an earlier version of AOS when I didn't have these problems?

OP
OP
R

r33f5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using TC for your pH probe? (and no, I don't think there's any path to revert short of a factory reset)
I've tried it both ways, but get the similar mixed results.

Thanks for commenting on the factory reset. I had the same thought but was hoping I wouldn't have to go to the nuclear option right away :grimacing-face:

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried it both ways, but get the similar mixed results.

Thanks for commenting on the factory reset. I had the same thought but was hoping I wouldn't have to go to the nuclear option right away :grimacing-face:
I haven't been a complete fan of the upgrades, either (rip PMK).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back