Apex pH setup to Calcium Reactor

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends.

These days I'm just buying a calcium reactor, the idea is with the Apex to set the pH in ranges of 6.5 and 6.7 to activate or deactivate the selenoid.

But I do not know how to do this configuration in the Apex.

Can someone help me teach me the configuration of the pH probe that is unique in the reactor?

In EB8 should you connect both the selenoid and the reactor recirculation pump?

Regards.

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a pH control wizard you can select for the outlet that you have plugged your CO2 solenoid into. Simply find the recommended set point for the media you are using and set the high and low set points about +/- .05 to that. Set the bubble rate to about 1 bubble a second and see what happens. The recirc pump can be on the Energy Bar as well (or not), but it should be set to just stay on all the time.

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention that whether you have an in-chamber probe or a probe in the effluent impacts the range as well. Those in effluent need a wider range generally.

OP
OP
Roberto CRC

Roberto CRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a pH control wizard you can select for the outlet that you have plugged your CO2 solenoid into. Simply find the recommended set point for the media you are using and set the high and low set points about +/- .05 to that. Set the bubble rate to about 1 bubble a second and see what happens. The recirc pump can be on the Energy Bar as well (or not), but it should be set to just stay on all the time.

Thanks, I have this configuration for now, but it is not really if it has logic. Could you tell me what you think?

upload_2017-2-14_8-28-34.png

Today in the morning before leaving I deactivated the ORP and activated the second pH probe, which is currently called pHx5. But in Apex fusion at the moment it does not show any graph. How long do I have to give so that the graphic is displayed or do I have to do something extra to show it?
upload_2017-2-14_8-31-53.png

acropora4u

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we revive this thread. I want to add a second pH probe to my calcium reactor and run through my Apex but have no idea how to do it

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding a second pH probe either requires an addition PM1 module or repurposing the ORP BNC on the brain for pH.

Back