• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex PMUP stand with Integrated Optical Sensor Mount

Just ordered mine. No color preference whatever is easiest.
 
I’d like one for V2 but pre orders haven’t been sent out yet :(
 
I’d like one for V2 but pre orders haven’t been sent out yet :(

You just gotta know the right people :D

Just finalizing my design for the V2. The V2 stands upright better, so doesn’t necessarily need legs. So I made an adjustable optical sensor mount

VhhyJCq.jpg
 
You just gotta know the right people :D

Just finalizing my design for the V2. The V2 stands upright better, so doesn’t necessarily need legs. So I made an adjustable optical sensor mount

VhhyJCq.jpg
Are these ready yet? Love my V1 stand!
 
I'll take one of these in black. The buy now button won't show up on my phone at all though.
 
I'll take one of these in black. The buy now button won't show up on my phone at all though.

Hmm I’m not sure how to get around that. Can’t have you pay me directly because 5% needs to go to R2R.
 
I can't see it either. Was looking to purchase one for the v1 pmup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new