• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex WIFI Edition price drop

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in selling my new apex system. I have only had it installed for about 3 months or less. I am switching over to GHL. There is nothing wrong with it works like it should. I have the base unit, power bar, all 4 probes, and I believe the original box but I will have to check on that.
Depending on where your buying it from I will consider 2 day shipping.

Asking $750 shipped. Shipping time depends on where your located and I may include 2 day for no additional charge depending on price

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why the switch to Ghl?
just been reading a lot of ditto's stuff on his switch and all the issues ive been seeing with some of neptunes products makes me want to try something else. nothing against them I love the system its very easy and simple but just decided to go a different route

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with this sale. I'm in the process of switching to GHL myself. don't know when I will have my Apex up for sale, but interested in how much luck you have.

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to drop the price down to $700 and that is probably where it will stay unless I part it out. I have had some interest but people keep saying these are selling for $500. I looked through almost all the apex sales posts within the last few months and most of them are either over a year old, not actually the newest model, or it isn't the full setup. I would also be interested in some cash/ghl products as well.

Thanks for your interests

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to drop the price down to $700 and that is probably where it will stay unless I part it out. I have had some interest but people keep saying these are selling for $500. I looked through almost all the apex sales posts within the last few months and most of them are either over a year old, not actually the newest model, or it isn't the full setup. I would also be interested in some cash/ghl products as well.

Thanks for your interests
I would hold at $700. I’m pretty sure it will sell at that price as I have seen ones go for 625-675 with much more use. Unless someone is purchasing a new one in a state without sales tax they will be paying approximately 900 for a new one. Good luck. eBay may be a better research tool to determine value. If you post this for 500 you would not be able to keep up with the PMs.

OP
OP
ajhudson15

ajhudson15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would hold at $700. I’m pretty sure it will sell at that price as I have seen ones go for 625-675 with much more use. Unless someone is purchasing a new one in a state without sales tax they will be paying approximately 900 for a new one. Good luck. eBay may be a better research tool to determine value. If you post this for 500 you would not be able to keep up with the PMs.

yea I plan to hold. its working and running just fine so im in no rush whatsoever. just having a lot fo people low ball me saying they seen them sell for way less. im like if its older, beat up, not the whole set, or not the new one.
This thing is practically brand new and for 700 that's cheaper than when they go on discount. my lfs cant even sell them at wholesale at 700

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back