• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

API AQUAspin Tester - Shipping Available! $1,200

Item Price
$1,200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bajohn32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Location
Gibson City
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
API tester I recently bought from a buddy of mine who purchased it from a coral shop in Central IL. I’ve had it for a few weeks. It also has 35 sealed testing disk. They are considered “expired” but have been comparing to Hanna Checkers and still in line. I have the email from my buddy for whom to contact and register the product under your name. Boxes of test through them he said are $250 for $50 (I have not had to buy any)

$1,200 Shipped. Not open to any trades.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thanks!

IMG_2452.jpeg IMG_2451.jpeg IMG_2450.jpeg IMG_2447.jpeg IMG_2449.jpeg IMG_2448.jpeg
 
Price Drop - $1,100 shipped CONUS
 
I’m sorry, that’s a typo. For 50 test, the cost is $250
 
Ok...that's what I thought. With all due respect, Im not trying to Low Ball you, but I have to ask...what would be the lowest offer you would accept so I can take it off your hands.

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new