Appreciation for LFS

hexcolor reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
552
Location
Aussie
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start this thread because I know 100% my LFS(s) really care about its customers.
I can always pop up and ask for advice and not be sold useless aquarium products.

Today my tank crashed over night unexpectedly. Had a bacteria bloom and instantly took a water sample for an electronic testing. And to save thousands of dollars in my tank, my LFS FOR FREE gave me water from their system and made sure it came from its coral (no medication) set up.

I know most fish stores won’t sell or give water from its established systems for good or bad reasons but my LFS actually understood the odd situation with my aquarium.

Share your connection with your LFS
 
Got to give Kudos to the Aquatic Critter in Nashville over the past decades.
 
J&L Aquatics in Burnaby, BC, Canada.
Top notch livestock and product, and top notch people.

I found them after a opportunistic LFS took advantage of my enthusiasm when I first started. It was an unfortunate lesson to learn, but I'm glad to have found J&L.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new