Apr 2026 POTM Fish Head Shot.

1000009005.jpg
sorry... pick another shot... There is already one starry in this contest and I posted first... 🤣
Starry giving you the stink-eye...
"Bro...."
* NOT AN ENTRY*
IMG_4993_SnapseedCopy.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I love shooting fish portraits, so this may change. Gold-lined Rabbit fish reflecting natural sunlight
Edit: yup. Going with my Naso. One of my all time favorite fish
"Official entry "
_DSC1314.jpg
 
Last edited:
sorry... pick another shot... There is already one starry in this contest and I posted first... 🤣
Starry giving you the stink-eye...
"Bro...."
IMG_4993_SnapseedCopy.jpeg
Yes, but yours is better so it's all good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new