Apr 2026 POTM Fish Head Shot.

20260409_171244_20D0CB1E-493B-44DD-A334-F0D63F530658.png
 
@Science/G You have to make a note which image you want as your entry or both images will ne disqualified if IIRC . Just thought I'd mention it since both shots are worthy IMO
thank you
 
I love shooting fish portraits, so this may change. Gold-lined Rabbit fish reflecting natural sunlight
Edit: yup. Going with my Naso. One of my all time favorite fish
"Official entry "
_DSC1314.jpg
Beautiful shot!! Reminds me of Old Gregg for some reason lol
images-94.jpeg
 
Not an entry, but I have a massive emerald crab that HATES being seen. Was giving me the 'Come at me bro!' pose.
IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG
That must be their standard attitude when bigger. I have 2 huge ones in my tank and they both act the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new