April MRC meeting

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We wanted to let you know to mark your calendars for Sunday, April 1st.
We will be having a meeting at 2pm at Gary Flatness' house. Gary has been working very hard for the past few months for this meeting. He will be doing a DIY rock making presentation for us. He has made approximately 150lbs of rock (which will be included at the frag swap) but if you attend, you will be shown the process of making your own rock and you will be able to bring a sample home with you. Please let us know if you need directions.

The MRC would also like to welcome our new president, Cam Ortiz. He has been working really hard the past couple of weeks on making tshirts for the club. He will be bringing a couple of samples to this meeting. Everyone who has joined the club already this year, and all future signees who join the club will receive a tshirt. Cam has also volunteered to make us a delicious meal for the meeting as well.

We will also be having quite a few drawings as well. They include:
$25.00 gift card drawing for any new guests who have not attended a meeting in the past
$25.00 gift card drawing for members who bring some one who has not ever attended a meeting
$25.00 gift card drawing for the member who's guest joins our club
These gift cards will be applied to Poseidon's Coral Palace(Gary) to be used at the meeting or at a future date.
Please let us know if you plan on attending so we can get a somewhat of an idea of who's coming. And please let me know if you need directions.

Hope to see you all!

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back