Aptasia!!!ugh!!!!

I fed mine with some of my wife's cooking - was dead and gone in minutes! :D

Seriously though, I've read some on here take the rock out and carefully break off the section that the aptasia is on before returning it back to the tank, not tried it myself because I have a couple of peppermint that tend to take care of these. The other two don't seem interested!
 
Get rid of it as soon as u can they become a terrible problem if u don't keep on em,I've never really had luck with any type chem they all failed the only thing that work for me was peppermint shrimp but even that took awhile to get ones that would eat them because most of u know that is hit or miss too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new