• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination Hydra 52HD w/ 3DReefing Diffusers

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kdogginz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2018
Messages
161
Reaction score
99
Location
Chico, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD

Hello,

I have two AI Hydra 52HD black lights, tank mounting brackets, and 3DReefing diffusers for sale. These lights have been over a semi-shallow reef and haven't been turned up more than 60% on the blues. Everything works great including the wifi and all leds. These lights are clean and in their original packaging.

I am asking $600 for everything listed above. I am located in Northern CA and could meet near the Sacramento area as well.

IMG_9739.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

IMG_9737.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new