Aqua knight A029

fotuskyt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
Location
Sussex, Wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who have the Aqua knight A029, what percentages do you have your white and blues on. I have live rock, no coral in my 20 gal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new