Aqua SD Review

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is my second order from Aqua SD. I have to say, super happy with the service and pieces each time. They have an awesome sale going on right now so check it out! They even throw in a freebie!

It’s pretty cold as of the last few days here in NJ but they package so well that even though shipment was delayed a few hours due to the weather, the water was still warm. Everything looks healthy and just as pics show on their website.

I definitely recommend these guys and they have earned a customer!!

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto above post. Ramon very helpful and genuinely cared about my receiving the corals in good shape. Highly recommend!!!

Yup, Ramon is awesome. I had an issue with a shipment from ASD so I emailed customer service. Ramon called me within 5 minutes to discuss my issue and bent over backwards to fix the problem. I won't buy any corals to be shipped from anywhere else after the service I got from ASD.

ORCA1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have ordered from them many times ...a first stop and go to place for me. Corals have been healthy and pest free. Pictures are accurate. Prices are fair within the current market for corals. Shipping all the way to Wisconsin has always been good. Will the owner and Staff always very helpful and respond to inquiries promptly. Same experience with Ramon. I like that they have a good choice of colonies in addition to frags for those that want larger pieces.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is my second order from Aqua SD. I have to say, super happy with the service and pieces each time. They have an awesome sale going on right now so check it out! They even throw in a freebie!

It’s pretty cold as of the last few days here in NJ but they package so well that even though shipment was delayed a few hours due to the weather, the water was still warm. Everything looks healthy and just as pics show on their website.

I definitely recommend these guys and they have earned a customer!!
I've done 2 orders recently, very happy.
Proof is in the Pudding
Just got 3 days ago, dendronephthya very delicate species , it opened fully in 24hrs.

20191221_190953.jpg

intricate_reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for you guys that order from aquasd. Have any of you guys ordered their rainbow acans? Just wondering if they tend to hold their color? I have bought a few that were rainbow but then just turned red or orange(not from ASD). Don't think its my light or placement as I have others that kept the rainbow. The ones that kept their color were aquacultured and not fresh out the ocean. I wonder if theirs are wild cuts or grown in house.

Charles4400

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on AquaSD!
Definitely one of the good guys!

Have ordered and will order again from these guys.

With all the questionable vendors out there lately, good to know that AquaSD has always been a trustworthy and reliable source from the start!

Chad Sepulvado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made a handful of orders. Most things are close to what you see, but the enhancement throws others way off. Just be thorough looking at the pics. Been burned on several pieces, but others were good.

scottm90003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one anemone in mind ;) maybe 2 but i wanted to get the shipping covered lol maybe with coupons

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been to their retail store when passing through San Diego, but have only purchased online. They have been great to deal with. I even got a phone call once that a high end piece I had purchased wasn't looking 100% and they didn't feel comfortable sending it. I appreciate the honesty.

fermentedhiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one anemone in mind ;) maybe 2 but i wanted to get the shipping covered lol maybe with coupons
I don't think I've ever seen any coupons but if you get on the email list they regularly have 20-30% off sales on whole categories.

Edit; now that I'm thinking about it you're right they use "coupon codes" for the sale.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back