Aquacontroller 3 power supply

Torx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
155
Location
Blenheim, Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend looking to give his old Aquacontroller 3 to someone who is getting into the hobby. He can not find or been able to buy the power cable. I can make him one, but I do not know all the specs. I know it is a mono stereo plug, but does anyone have one who can get the details off the brick and confirm the jack +/-?
 
I was not able to find a lot of information. Best to drop an email to neptune system and ask them for the specs. I think its a 12v, 2.1mm barrel jack based thing.. but I'm not sure.
 
I was not able to find a lot of information. Best to drop an email to neptune system and ask them for the specs. I think its a 12v, 2.1mm barrel jack based thing.. but I'm not sure.
Thank you. I sent a request today to Neptune but they are sometimes reluctant to offer DIY assistance.
 
I did find that the controller is actually uses 9 volts, it is listed in the manual. My assumption is that the tip is positive and the sleeve is negative as that it typical for those barrel jacks. I just do not want to mess anything up as it is not mine.
 
I'll try to remember to look when I get home tonight. the controller is in storage and we have a new dog in the house so it might take me a bit to remember.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new