Aquacontroller 3 power supply

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend looking to give his old Aquacontroller 3 to someone who is getting into the hobby. He can not find or been able to buy the power cable. I can make him one, but I do not know all the specs. I know it is a mono stereo plug, but does anyone have one who can get the details off the brick and confirm the jack +/-?

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not able to find a lot of information. Best to drop an email to neptune system and ask them for the specs. I think its a 12v, 2.1mm barrel jack based thing.. but I'm not sure.

OP
OP
Torx

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not able to find a lot of information. Best to drop an email to neptune system and ask them for the specs. I think its a 12v, 2.1mm barrel jack based thing.. but I'm not sure.
Thank you. I sent a request today to Neptune but they are sometimes reluctant to offer DIY assistance.

OP
OP
Torx

Torx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did find that the controller is actually uses 9 volts, it is listed in the manual. My assumption is that the tip is positive and the sleeve is negative as that it typical for those barrel jacks. I just do not want to mess anything up as it is not mine.

Drauka99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to remember to look when I get home tonight. the controller is in storage and we have a new dog in the house so it might take me a bit to remember.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back