Aquacorals.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter bvanfish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have never used them but given they have a physical location still and are active on FB, I’d probably take a risk if the price is right.
 
I think I’m going to take the risk. I googled it and there are reviews and even YouTube unboxing from people so it seems pretty good. I’ll let you know
 
Aquacorals is excellent. Penny is the owner and runs the place from her house. She has a wealth of knowledge and is just a really good person. Buy with confidence.

I used to live around 20 minutes from her house and visited frequently. I don’t go anymore, too far and she usually only deals with soft corals and some lps. I’ve been more into the sps corals for the past several years.
 
Aquacorals is excellent. Penny is the owner and runs the place from her house. She has a wealth of knowledge and is just a really good person. Buy with confidence.

I used to live around 20 minutes from her house and visited frequently. I don’t go anymore, too far and she usually only deals with soft corals and some lps. I’ve been more into the sps corals for the past several years.
Fantastic to hear! I am going to buy then! Does she send pics of certain corals the pics on the websites aren’t the best haha
 
Fantastic to hear! I am going to buy then! Does she send pics of certain corals the pics on the websites aren’t the best haha
I’ve never ordered online from Penny, but she’s been doing this for over 20 years. I’m sure if you called or emailed she would work with you.
 
Just found this thread when searching for reviews. Did you get some corals from her? I'm thinking of getting some also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new