Aquacultured Cleanup crew?

Polyp Punk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
437
Reaction score
257
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Reefers,

Quick crazy question... Is there any company that sells aqua-cultured inverts ? I am most likely going with reef-cleaners but I was just curious. Thanks =)
 
That's a good question, ima look into that.

I've always used reef cleaners. Never once failed me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new