Aquadip Copepods Safety?

FireWorm123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2022
Messages
437
Reaction score
102
Location
Denmark
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello.
I am wondering If I should buy this
1656878487795.png


it is very cheap, but will this be able to culture my 90 gallon tank with copepods, so my mandarin will be able to get fed?
 
Your very much welcome
As I said I'm no expert but I read alot often mention tisbe and tigger pods so maybe look up these .
I'm in england and everytime I've gone online to check which copepods people are selling ,I just see packets like yours and just says copepods.

But I've never put any pods in my tank and my tank crawling with 7-8 different kinds off pods that I can see and I've got a wrasse and copperband butterfly fish that actively goes hunting for these tasty little snacks .
So all mine come from coral frags as started dry rock/ sand
.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new