Aquaforest aquarium reviews?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishski13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've noticed them popping up again the past week or two. I can't find the thread now though.
I saw one on a 425 the other day, but the tank was at least 4 years old. Anything that's been manufactures in the last year or so up to and including the new G2 line has a lot more structural support, reinforced cabinets, thicker glass and corner bracing.
 
I bought a tank from a friend years ago and the seam recently blew. Looking for a new setup. I was looking at the AF 605. One concern I have seen, and not only with AF as others have similar setups, is the sidewalls unsupported by the cabinet. Anyone have insight onto that. Is it a concern, etc?
 
Yeah I have looked at all the different options available in the US, and Red Sea is at the bottom of my list. Just the constant stories of seam breaking and than the poor and lack of customer service is not something I want to risk.
Agreed. Very underwhelming imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new