Aquaforest Life Source/miracle mud in refugium?

kimros1986

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've scanned through some posts/threads/forum about aquaforest life source mud, without getting an answer.

I would like to add miracle mud in the bottom of my sump (I actually already have a dsb - with fine grain aragonite sand - in one of the chambers), but everywhere I read about Life Source youre suppose to mix it in water and dose it... I wonder if it will settle (turn off return pump for a while of course) or if it will just go everywhere as soon as flow goes though the sump again?

Cheers!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've scanned through some posts/threads/forum about aquaforest life source mud, without getting an answer.

I would like to add miracle mud in the bottom of my sump (I actually already have a dsb - with fine grain aragonite sand - in one of the chambers), but everywhere I read about Life Source youre suppose to mix it in water and dose it... I wonder if it will settle (turn off return pump for a while of course) or if it will just go everywhere as soon as flow goes though the sump again?

Cheers!
Life source which I use is meant to be diluted whereas miracle mud is intended for huge. With mud, you can plant a few mangrove or macro algae

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back