Aquaforest Life Source/miracle mud in refugium?

kimros1986

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
24
Location
Stockholm
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've scanned through some posts/threads/forum about aquaforest life source mud, without getting an answer.

I would like to add miracle mud in the bottom of my sump (I actually already have a dsb - with fine grain aragonite sand - in one of the chambers), but everywhere I read about Life Source youre suppose to mix it in water and dose it... I wonder if it will settle (turn off return pump for a while of course) or if it will just go everywhere as soon as flow goes though the sump again?

Cheers!
 
I've scanned through some posts/threads/forum about aquaforest life source mud, without getting an answer.

I would like to add miracle mud in the bottom of my sump (I actually already have a dsb - with fine grain aragonite sand - in one of the chambers), but everywhere I read about Life Source youre suppose to mix it in water and dose it... I wonder if it will settle (turn off return pump for a while of course) or if it will just go everywhere as soon as flow goes though the sump again?

Cheers!
Life source which I use is meant to be diluted whereas miracle mud is intended for huge. With mud, you can plant a few mangrove or macro algae
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new