aquaforest micro e bottles under filled

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a 10ml bottle of micro e and a 10ml bottle af amino mix.after examining the bottles I noticed the micro e was only 1/3 full.the amino mix seemed to be full. using a syringe I sucked the contents out and got 3ml of solution out of it.i contacted brs and got a new bottle the next week.opened it up and bam 3ml in it as well.called brs and got another bottle the next week.opened it up and you guessed it 3ml.
I love aquaforest products and my reef has never looked better sense starting af.that being said check your bottles apon arrival.this may not be isolated to just the micro e.

OP
OP
mike werner

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome,this hobby is expensive enough and as in life,we all want what we pay for.i will say bulk reef supply tried the best they could and replaced it twice.i'm not sure you would get that same service someplace else.always my goto site.

OP
OP
mike werner

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have tried contacting af about this problem.two emails 1 pm and help from another r2r af rep.got no response at all after a few weeks of waiting.really af?thought you would do better than that!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back